Missing In Action

Some of the "blogging brethren" are missing in action. I know a few of them, but I only know others through their interesting blogs in the past. Rumors are now circulating as to why they have not blogged recently. Here they are:

Mike Wilkes has not blogged becasuse he is travelling around the country doing research for his soon to be released book "The Beauty of Steeples In America." (He is buying lotto tickets to fund his journeys, I hear)

Joseph Pemberton took a wrong turn in Arkansas and ended up in Alaska. He keeps saying something about what the sign meant in "the Greek."

Tim Herrington is being held for picking up shed antlers on government land without a permit.
His last words were "Touch me not!"

Micah Carter joined Casting Crowns as a roadie. He wears a bandana, says "dude" all the time, and keeps pestering Mark Hall to let him preach during the concerts.

BroT was hit in the head by a huge KJV Bible which fell off a shelf. He forgot how to blog and keeps telling everyone that he is a lawyer who is going to put Obama on trial for being a Christian.

I hope you guys take this as a compliment. Like most of you, with families, ministry, etc., etc., I have little time to blog. But I enjoy your posts. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Actually Mike is on tour with Charlie Daniels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he's photographing/researching steeples during the day and playing a hot fiddle on "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" at night??
    Or perhaps Charlie Daniels is opening for Casting Crowns??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been busy putting together my opening argument for the Obama trial. The DA said it will be over quickly for lack of defense.
    As far as the injury goes the doctors say the speaking in tounges will go away with the swelling.
    My wife says my preaching has recently included long sections of passionate rhymes that have nothing to do with the message. I hope this is just a side affect that will go away:)
    I hope my absence on the Blog Net has not caused any inconviences:p

    ReplyDelete