Getting High

A few times a year, I just need to go get high. My family will be getting high with me. This will be a great trip.

P.S. My friends know me. I love Jesus, and more than that, He loves me. If you have accidentally visited this blog because you were interested in the title or hooked on drugs, think about this:

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Romans 10:10,13 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

6 comments:

  1. Heights bother me. Well, actually it's not so much the height that bothers me - it's the falling and hitting the ground part that bothers me. Actually, it's more of hitting the ground than the falling that is the problem.

    But I don't have to worry about that because I can be lifted up by God Himself and have no fear of falling when I'm in His hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus said "Lo" I am with you always, not high. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly, to lift your eyes UP to the hills, you are obviously "lo" so Christ can come down and be with you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro. James notice where the help is coming from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tower of Babel, point in case. :-)

    ReplyDelete