Church Signs

I recently saw an interent site with actual pictures of church signs across the country. Actually seeing the signs are probably more funny, but here's a sample. We mostly discuss serious issues, but every once in a while, I need a good laugh.


"God Shows No Favoritism
But Our Sign Guy Does
Go Cubs!"


"Dysfynctional Family?
Welcome
You'll Fit Right In"


"This Sunday---Mind Control
Part 4"


"Women's Bible Stud
633-6271"


"Please Return The Laptop!"


"This Sunday's Message
The Thoughtful And The Stupid
Part Deux"


"The Rapture!
Separation Of Church And State"


"Our Church Is Like Fudge
Sweet, With A Few Nuts"


"For God So Loved The World
He Did Not Send A Committee"


"If You're Too Open-Minded
Your Brains Will Fall Out"


I'm not sure whether or not to post this final one, but I'm sure you will let me know if it's too strong. I suppose it's real important that the sign guy can spell or this will happen.
(Parenthetical letters were left out of the sign)




"An(n)(u)al Conference Here Saturday"

2 comments:

  1. The funniest one I ever saw was during the time the televangelists were discovered to have woman trouble. The sign read "Our pastor has only one wife and no girlfriends." It made the front page newspaper in Asheville, NC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Stop, drop, and roll won't work in hell."

    ReplyDelete