Any Bloggers Out There???

It's been a long time! Any bloggers out there? Or is this a dead arena? Since I last posted, faith Baptist Fellowship in Lufkin is still clicking along. We are worshipping weekly, have added a 10:30 Bible study, and had a profession of faith last month. Personally, I was blessed to preach a revival at Grapeland MBC, and look forward to revivals at Harmony Baptist in Rusk, Holleyman Chapel in Maydelle, and Emmanuel MBC in Pollok. Family is great (except for the fact that Meagan is about to move to Huntsville for college), my health is great, and lately my desire to serve the Lord & remain in close fellowship with Him has been the driving force in my life. I am so thankful for Jesus. He is worth living for!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH, Bro Neal, Sure looks like you are a buisy Boy these days, now that summer is about over baby We will get some sence of normality back in our schedule. Pray for our Revival Aug 19,20,&21 With Bro Darrell Owens preaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the ABA blogosphere is virtually dead. Pun intended. Ha!
    Although I don't blog anymore, I continue to check occasionally to see if any of you brethren has posted anything new.

    I am happy to hear the work in Lufkin going well. Continue to keep us posted on what is going on there.

    I didn't know if I would still be able to make my way to your blog. The dc outlet that I used to connect my charger to my old laptop finally worked itself out, so I can't charge it up anymore. I may to try to retrieve what is on the hard drive sometime, however. What happened is my other laptop was with me when I had my very serious car accident on Jan. 28. It is a wonder it survived as well as it did, as I flipped (I was told because I don't remember anything of the wreck until I woke up at ETMC-Tyler in the ICU two days later) six times and suffered a brain hemorrhage).

    ReplyDelete