Faith Baptist Fellowship

It's been so long since I've blogged, I could barely figure out how to log in. Since I've last posted, I have begun work to try and establish an ABA work in Lufkin. Services have been going well. There is a great spirit among the people and our attendance has been in the 30's and low 40's. I greatly appreciate everyone's prayers and the support from other churches and Christians. Unfortunately, I have had to defend my motives and ministry to a fellow pastor due to someone's petty comments. It would seem that Christians would do their best to edify and encourage, not create suspicion and hurt. So much for that. The Lord knows my heart. I hope everyone is doing well (if anyone acually reads this) and that you KNOW that God loves you. I have so much to be thankful for and you probably do too. God bless you and may Jesus be magnified in your heart and life and mine.

1 comment: