The Ministry and Facebook

Facebook is used so differently by people. Some people seldom post anything, except maybe vacation pictures. Some people post when they adjust the thermostat, eat a meal, go to bed, etc. "To each his own."

Preachers use Facebook differently also. Some won't use it. Some occassionally do. Others post constantly.

I have posted a few times that I was preaching a revival somewhere, but most often I have not. A couple of times I have mentioned Sunday services, but I usually do not.

Surely no one is this naive, but if Facebook were used as a gauge of activity, some preachers might seem really busy, while others might seem like lazy dogs!

Not throwing any rocks here. Just making observations. Facebook can be another avenue to communicate, share, and spread the gospel. I suppose some preachers (and people) will continue to use it differently.

1 comment: