Blog Change

The time has arrived for a blog change. Instead of adding a new blog, it would be easier to simplify and edit what I already have. It is my intention from this point to post topics that are primarily related to Christianity in general with heavy emphasis on local matters regarding the Huntington community and Ora Missionary Baptist Church.

I still value the friendship and input from my preacher friends, but this will likely not be a site that lends itself to very much debate/discussion. If it occurs, so be it.

For those of you who will be reading and are new to posting comments on a blog, it is very easy and free. Even though it is phrased that you have to "set up a Google account," it requires only a few steps and costs nothing. (the word "account" tends to scare people)

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.

Psalm 136:1 "O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever."

3 comments:

  1. Account usually doesn't scare me, b/c all my accounts usually have $0.00, so if this costs me another account, it is probably free like my other accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much to account for, huh?
    Me, I'm just not much account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bro. Adrian for your stand. We (Christians in today's society) have been quiet for much too long.

    ReplyDelete