Top 10 Reasons ABA Blogging Has Died

10.Preachers are too busy saving the world

9.Wife keeps saying, "Get off that computer."

8.Poor ABA preachers not paying their internet bill.

7.Facebook

6.Jason Hebert too busy keeping up with UFC rankings.

5.Seminary instructors keep referring to those
"devil bloggers."

4.Exhausted from blogging in 2009.

3.Iphones more fun, but not easy to blog on.

2.James Snyder has satisfactorily answered most
theological questions. :)

1.Most preachers/bloggers have kids.....
enough said.

Have a great 2011 in the Lord!

8 comments:

  1. HIGH...larious. Especially number 2. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot one....the "Michaels" have disappeared

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know... I actually know less than I did seminary. Seriously, I am more confused today than I've ever been. If it continues, perhaps I'll reach blissful ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I have slowed my blogging b/c

    a) after a recent post, somebody got pretty heated. I figure it is better to not post anything than to cause bitterness towards myself.

    b) as a member of Jonesboro, I don't want to make too many statements since I do not know how all the members believe yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Understood Bro.

    I am grounded on many things, but sometimes the more I study or interact w/ other Christians, the more I realize I don't know.
    In fact, there are some things I didn't know that I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, concerning blogging, I just thought everyone had moved on to some technology forum that I was unaware of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Michaels have not disappeared. We lurk in the shadows. Just waiting for the opportunity to pounce on you for some ridiculous declaration you may make. And yes we have moved on to a technology based forum. You weren't invited? Can you take a hint? LOL

    ReplyDelete